Improving Patient Safety and Quality of Care
OMICS Group is esteemed to invite you to join the International Pre-Conference on Improving Patient Safety and Quality of Care. which will be held from June 17-18, 2016, Bingöl University, Bingöl, Turkey.
Healthcare Asia-Pacific -2016 is an extraordinary event designed for professionals to facilitate the dissemination and application of research findings on Health Care . The theme of the conference is based on “In Pursuit of viable High Quality Health Care”. The conference invites participants from all leading universities, clinical research institutions and diagnostic companies to share their research experiences on all aspects of this rapidly expanding field and thereby, providing a showcase of the latest Health Care Techniques.
OMICS International Organizes 1000+ Global Events Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board and organizing committee members.
- Healthcare Management
- Healthcare Case Studies
- Family Healthcare, Home Care and Aftercare
- Healthcare services
- Digital Dentistry
- Bloodless Medical and Surgical
- Healthcare Procedures and Communications
- Healthcare Databases and Health Informatics
- Healthcare Equipment
- Healthcare Quality Applications (Total Quality Management, Design of Experiment etc.)
- Expected Quality of Years
- Healthcare Errors/Security
- Health Prevention Measures
- Healthcare Performance Measures
- Health Tourism
- Work-life Balance Studies
- Welfare of Life
- Dental Implantology.
- Prognosis, longevity, quality and aesthetics.
- Dental and Healthcare Economics
- Operative Dentistry: New Materials, Technologies and Techniques
*Possibility of publishing full articles in journals.
*Participants can present in Turkish Language or should inform the conference comitte for help for translation. If all participants language is Turkish, the presentation can be presented in Turkish.