HOSEI University | Japan
Title: Common management process based on the TQM matrix and three dimensional unification value models
Biography: Kazuhiro Esaki
Generally, for quality improvement of an organization management, TQM (Total Quality Management) is used worldwide and recognized. However, contents of activity are various, and it is very difficult for organization to define the whole assessment scope of TQM. However, it is very important to define the whole target entities of quality management about TQM because the lack of important target entities may cause significant risk of loss in future. In the previous study, we have proposed the "new framework of TQM" of assessment for a total quality management of organizations based on the original development concepts of "TQM matrix" and the "Three Dimensional Unification Value Models".
On the other hand, organization is defined as a kind of system based on the definition of ISO/IEC 15288: System life cycle process. In the previous study, we suggested the concept of TQM matrix and new framework of TQM.
Also, in the previous study, we suggested the view point of three dimensional unification value models for evaluating quality of system. Above assumptions, the aim of this presentation is to propose the “Common Management Process” based on the consideration of TQM matrix and view point of three dimensional unification value models for Personal Management.
- K. Esaki (2016) Common Management Process of new TQM based on the Situation Analysis，Intelligent Information Management，vol.8，no6，pp.181-193
- K. Esaki (2016) Application of Framework of New TQM to Healthcare, Journal of Nursing & Healthcare，vol.1，Iss1, pp.1-8
- K. Esaki (2015) Target Entities of Total Quality Management based on the new TQM and Three Dimensional Unification Value Models，Intelligent Information Management，vol.7，no2，pp.70-79
- K. Esaki (2013) General Frame Work of New TQM Based on the ISO/IEC25000 Series of Standard，Intelligent Information Management，vol.5，no4，pp.126-135
- K. Esaki (2013) Three Dimensional Integrated Value Models Based on ISO/IEC9126 System Quality Model，American Journal of Operations Research，vol.3，no.3，pp.342-349
- K. Esaki (2013) Introduction of System Quality Requirement and Evaluation Method Based on the Three Dimensional Integrated Models，44th annual conference Proceedings of Southwest Decision Sciences Institute，pp.481-489