Call for Abstract
8th World Congress on Healthcare and Medical Tourism, will be organized around the theme “Innovating, Collaborating and Partnering for creating Healthier Communities”
Health Congress 2016 is comprised of 38 tracks and 211 sessions designed to offer comprehensive sessions that address current issues in Health Congress 2016.
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks. All related abstracts are accepted.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Healthcare is the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of any disease, illness, injury, and other physical and mental impairments in human beings. Healthcare is delivered by practitioners in allied health, dentistry, midwifery (obstetrics), medicine, nursing, pharmacy, psychology and other health professions. It refers to the work done in providing primary care, secondary care, and tertiary care, as well as in public health.
- Track 1-1Healthcare Industry
- Track 1-2Healthcare Adverstising
- Track 1-3Healthcare Reforms
- Track 1-4Healthcare Outsourcing
- Track 1-5Healthcare Nursing
- Track 1-6Healthcare Disparities
- Track 1-7Healthcare Compliance
- Track 1-8Healthcare Education
- Track 1-9Healthcare Companies
- Track 1-10Healthcare Logistics
- Track 1-11Healthcare Engineering
- Track 1-12Healthcare Analytics
- Track 1-13Healthcare Data Solutions
- Track 1-14Healthcare Governance
Health Management or Healthcare Management is related to leadership, management and administration of health care systems, public health systems, hospitals, and hospital networks. Generally management of a single institution is also referred to as Health service management.
- Track 2-1Healthcare Finanance
- Track 2-2Healthcare Statistics
- Track 2-3Healthcare Marketing and Industry
- Track 2-4Healthcare Business
- Track 2-5Healthcare Leadership
- Track 2-6Healthcare Operations Management
- Track 2-7Healthcare Tools
- Track 2-8Healthcare Adverstising
The division of Health Innovation, Health Policy and Evaluation (HIPE) conducts autonomous and opportune arrangement research with the point of propelling human services framework. Procedures for and interests in infection counteractive action and administration are another basic situated of components deciding wellbeing result.
- Track 3-1Healthcare Quality Managemnet
- Track 3-2Healthcare Quality Improvement
- Track 3-3Healthcare Quality Certifications
- Track 3-4Reducing Medical Errors
The domain of Healthcare Innovation, Health Policy and Evaluation conducts autonomous and opportune arrangement research with the point of propelling human services framework. Procedures for and interests in infection counteractive action and administration are another basic situated of components deciding wellbeing result.
- Track 4-1Advances in Healthcare
- Track 4-2Future of Healthcare
- Track 4-3Healthcare Improvements
- Track 4-4Healthcare Network
- Track 4-5Healthcare News
- Track 4-6Healthcare Applications
- Track 4-7Healthcare Indicators
- Track 4-8Healthcare Solutions
- Track 4-9Healthcare Communications
- Track 4-10Healthcare Equipment
- Track 4-11Healthcare Databases
- Track 4-123D Printing in Healthcare
The Division of Health Care Services provides access and oversight to the full range of appropriate Medicaid health care services to all. These services are not limited to hospitals, physicians, pharmacy, dental, vision, medical equipment, and transportation. The division also has the responsibility for protecting populations, through its certification and licensing sections.
- Track 5-1Healthcare Services Companies
- Track 5-2Healthcare Promotion
- Track 5-3Healthcare Facilities
- Track 5-4Healthcare Services and Solutions
- Track 5-5Healthacre Services Adminisatration
- Track 5-6Healthcare Services Management
- Track 5-7Healthcare Providers
- Track 5-8International Healthcare services
- Track 5-9e-Healthcare Services
- Track 5-10Healthcare Billing Services
- Track 5-11Hospital Design
- Track 5-12Health Tourism
A chronic condition is a human health condition or disease that is persistent or otherwise long-lasting in its effects or a disease that comes with time. The term chronic is usually applied when the course of the disease lasts for more than three months. Common chronic diseases include arthritis, asthma, cancer, COPD, diabetes and viral diseases such as hepatitis C and HIV/AIDS. Chronic diseases constitute a major cause of mortality.
- Track 6-1Cardiovascular Diseases
- Track 6-2Diabetes Mellitus type 1 and 2
- Track 6-3Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Track 6-4COPD
- Track 6-5Osteoporosis
- Track 6-6Asthma
- Track 6-7Hepatitis
- Track 6-8Tuberculosis
Autoimmune diseases arise from an abnormal immune response of the body against substances and tissues normally present in the body. Examples include Churg-Strauss Syndrome, Hashimoto's thyroiditis, Graves' disease, Osteoporosis, Addison's Disease, rheumatoid arthritis (RA), Polymyositis (PM), and Dermatomyositis (DM).
- Track 7-1Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Track 7-2Reproductive Tract Infections
- Track 7-3Auto Immune Diseases
- Track 7-4Skin Infections
- Track 7-5Thyroid Disorders
- Track 7-6Occupational Diseases
Mental health is a level of psychological well-being, or an absence of a mental disorder. It is the "psychological state of someone who is functioning at a satisfactory level of emotional and behavioral adjustment". From the perspective of positive psychology or holism, mental health may include an individual's ability to enjoy life, and create a balance between life activities and efforts to achieve psychological resilience.
- Track 8-1Mental Health Epidemiology
- Track 8-2Mental Health Education
- Track 8-3Mental Health Diseases
- Track 8-4Mental Health Diagnosis
- Track 8-5Mental Health Nursing
- Track 8-6Mental Health Disorders
- Track 8-7Mental Health Policy
- Track 8-8Mental Health Councelling
- Track 8-9Mental Health Services
- Track 8-10Mental Health Exercises
Women have unique health issues. And some of the health issues that affect women differently. Unique issues include pregnancy, menopause, and conditions of the female organs. Women can have a healthy pregnancy by getting early and regular prenatal care. They should also get recommended breast cancer, cervical cancer, and bone density screenings. Complications of pregnancy are health problems that occur during pregnancy. They can involve the mother's health, the baby's health, or both. It is estimated that up to 40 percent of women will have a UTI at some time in their lives. Breast cancer is cancer that develops from breast tissue. Signs of breast cancer may include a lump in the breast, a change in breast shape. Certain factors increase your risk of ovarian cancer: Age Inherited gene mutation, Estrogen hormone replacement therapy.
- Track 9-1Perinatal and Reproductive Health
- Track 9-2Health in Pregnancy
- Track 9-3Maternal and Child Health
- Track 9-4Violence against Women
- Track 9-5Autoimmune Diseases in Women
- Track 9-6Women’s Beauty
Nutritional science investigates the metabolic and physiological responses of the body to diet. With advances in the fields of molecular biology, biochemistry, genetics, the study of Human nutrition is increasingly concerned with metabolism and metabolic pathways. Pediatrics is the branch of medicine that deals with the medical care of infants, children, and adolescents, and the age limit usually ranges from birth up to 18 years of age. Nutrition is some of the most effective forms of development aid. Breastfeeding can reduce rates of malnutrition and death in children, and efforts to promote the practice increase rates.
- Track 10-1Nutrition and Dietics
- Track 10-2Pediatric Nutrition
- Track 10-3Nutritional Deficiency and Disorders
- Track 10-4Nutritional Therapy and Treatment
- Track 10-5Probiotics and Prebiotics
- Track 10-6Malnutrition
Fitness Management conference defines that: Fitness is defined as the quality of being suitable to perform a particular task. Physical exercise is any bodily activity that enhances or maintains physical fitness and overall health and wellness. It is performed for various reasons, including strengthening muscles and the Cardiovascular regulations and energy systems, honing athletic skills, Weight training techniques and exercise science, and merely enjoyment. n call exercise the "miracle" or "wonder" drug alluding to the wide variety of proven benefits that it can provide.
- Track 11-1Fitness Components
- Track 11-2Fitness Assessments
- Track 11-3Fitness Solutions
- Track 11-4Fitness Nutrition
- Track 11-5Fitness Trends
- Track 11-6Obesity and Fitness
- Track 11-7Fitness Tests
- Track 11-8Fitness Biology
- Track 11-9Fitness Diet
Health economics is related to value, behavior efficiency & effectiveness in the production and consumption of both health and health care. Health economists study the functioning of health care systems & health-affecting behaviors such as drinking, smoking etc. Health care policy is identified as the plans, actions & decisions that are taken to achieve specific health care goals within a society.
- Track 12-1Healthcare Marketing
- Track 12-2Healthcare products and Market Analysis
- Track 12-3Healthcare Companies and Industries
- Track 12-4Health Insurance Companies Market Research
Healthcare Informatics is an emerging specialized discipline in the health care industry that joins the disciplines of healthcare, clinical health and epidemiological studies through the emergence of information technology and communication by providing new ways for health.
Health informatics, sometimes also called, healthcare informatics, medical informatics, nursing informatics, clinical informatics, or biomedical informatics; is informatics in the healthcare. It is a multidisciplinary field which uses health information technology for the improvement and betterment the healthcare by few or a more combinations of good and high quality, highly efficient, with lower cost and greater with availability, and new opportunities.
The discipline covers the information science and technology along with computer science, social science, management science, behavioural science and few others. The National Library of Medicine defines the health informatics as "the interdisciplinary study of the designing, developing, adopting and application of IT-based innovations in the healthcare services delivery, management and planning."
- Track 13-1Healthcare Information Technology
- Track 13-2Biomedical Informatics
- Track 13-3Translational Bioinformatics
- Track 13-4Neuroinformatics
- Track 13-5Healthcare Systems
- Track 13-6Healthcare Data Solutions
- Track 13-7Healthcare Softwares
- Track 13-8e Health: Cybermedicine
- Track 13-9Clinical Informatics
- Track 13-10Applied Health Informatics
- Track 13-11Healthcare Delivery System
Prescription drugs have long been considered as a highly cost-effective treatment. In the past history, consumer price indexes, a decline in share of the healthcare spending and recent Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Association studies all indicating that drugs represent an economical form of treatment which can decrease the overall healthcare costs. Hence, it is clear that the pharmaceutical industry can play a major role in containing costs within the healthcare delivery system.
The research-oriented companies can affect healthcare economy by developing the new innovative treatments that can replace the older, less effective and more costly ones. The government has recently provided powerful incentives to encourage the expansion of the industry, in addition to making legislation to contain public healthcare costs.
- Track 14-1Bio-Pharmaceuticals
- Track 14-2Nano-Medicine and Nanotechnology
- Track 14-3Novel Drug Delivery Systems
- Track 14-4Hospital Pharmacy
- Track 14-5Industrial Pharmacy
- Track 14-6Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Track 14-7Pharmaceutical Companies
- Track 15-1Healthcare Marketing
- Track 15-2Healthcare Products
- Track 15-3Healthcare Companies
The advancements in the medical and healthcare technology have allowed the physicians to better diagnose and treat the patients since the beginning of the professional practice of medicine. All thanks to the continuous development of the technology in the healthcare and medical field, countless lives have been saved and the overall quality of life continues to improve over the time. There are various domains such as healthcare and technology, healthcare and information technology, medical equipment technology, medicine and technology, healthcare and research technology etc.
- Track 16-1Healthcare and Emerging Technologies
- Track 16-2Healthcare and Information Technology
- Track 16-3Healthcare and Medical Technology
- Track 16-4Healthcare and Wearable Technologies
Oral and dental health is a very much important aspect of our life but usually is often not cared and valued. Mouth is a window for the health of our whole body. It can show signs from nutritional deficiencies to some general or major infections. Systemic diseases, those that affect the entire body, may first become apparent because of mouth lesions or other oral problems.
It is easy to practice a good oral health and hygiene by always brushing teeth twice a day with a good fluoride toothpaste, using floss or other interdental cleaner for cleaning between the teeth once a day, changing the toothbrush after every three or four months and by eating a good balanced diet and limiting between-meal snacks. We should not forget to schedule a regular dental check-up to keep our smile, and ourselves, healthy.
- Track 17-1Dental Practice
- Track 17-2Odontology
- Track 17-3Pediatric Dentistry
- Track 17-4Oral Diseases
- Track 17-5Tools and Techniques
- Track 17-6Future Trends in Dentistry
- Track 18-1Primary Care Medicine
- Track 18-2Primary Care Pediatrics
- Track 18-3Primary Care Epidemiology
- Track 18-4Family Medicine and Primary Care
- Track 18-5Primary Care Services
- Track 18-6Primary Home Care
- Track 19-1Healthcare Statistics
- Track 19-2Healthcare Finance
- Track 19-3Healthcare Tools
- Track 19-4Healthcare Reimbursement
- Track 21-1Gerontology
- Track 21-2Geriatric Medicine
- Track 21-3Clinical Gerontology
- Track 21-4Elderly Care
- Track 21-5Geriatrics Case Studies
- Track 22-1Big Data Analytics
- Track 22-2Healthcare Data Solutions
- Track 22-3Healthcare Data Analytics
- Track 22-4Healthcare and Analytics
- Track 22-5Healthcare and e Health
- Track 22-6Healthcare and Telemedicine
Public health mentions all the organized measures (private or publically) to prevent the diseases, promoting health, and the healthy prolonged life among the population as a whole. This aims to provide the conditions in which people can be healthy and focus on to the complete populations, not on individual patients or certain diseases. Hence, the public health is concerned with the complete system and not only the eradication of a particular disease. The public health professionals and workers monitor and also diagnose the health problems of the entire community and promote the healthy practices and behaviours to ensure that the populations stay healthy.
- Track 24-1Public Health Concepts
- Track 24-2Public Health Services
- Track 24-3Public Health Management
- Track 24-4Public Health Nutrition
- Track 24-5Public Health Case Studies
Nursing is a science of protecting, promoting, and optimizing the health and abilities, preventing illness and injury, facilitating healing, alleviation of suffering through the diagnosis and treatment of human responses, and advocacy in the care of individuals, families, communities, and populations.
- Track 25-1Community Health Nursing
- Track 25-2Critical Care Nursing
- Track 25-3Hospice Palliative Care Nursing
- Track 25-4Pediatric Nursing
- Track 25-5Nursing Education
- Track 25-6Nursing Practice
- Track 25-7Legal Nursing
- Track 25-8Clinical Nursing
- Track 25-9Surgical Nursing
- Track 25-10Nursing Types
- Track 25-11Critical Care and Emergency Nursing
- Track 25-12Healthcare and Nursing Informatics
About 60 per cent of Australians use complementary medicines at least once per year. Many people believe that alternative or complementary preparations, such as herbal remedies, are safer because they are derived from natural sources. amchi workshops This isn’t always true.
- Track 28-1Herbal Healthcare
- Track 28-2Natural Remedies of Healthcare
- Track 28-3Ayurvedic Health
- Track 28-4Homeopathy
- Track 28-5Holistics Medicine
Oral disease within different population groups can be indicated by the proportion of people within that group who have decayed, missing or filled teeth. Oral health Meeting and Dentists Meeting provide the platform to interact the Oral Practitioners.
- Track 29-1Primary care and dental health education
- Track 29-2Dental epidemiology and public health
- Track 29-3Dental implants and occlusal analysis
- Track 29-4Endodontics and Hypodontics
- Track 29-5Diagnosis and Prevention of Oral Diseases
- Track 29-6Prosthodontics
- Track 29-7Restorative Dentistry
- Track 29-8Biomaterials in Dental Science
- Track 29-9Cosmetic Dentistry
- Track 32-1Healthcare and Diagnostics
- Track 32-2Patient Safety
- Track 32-3Healthcare and Medical Devices
Health Congress2016 provides great avenues for Investors seeking for investment opportunities and expanding their business horizons. Our conference is attended by participants from more than 40 countries and attracts an interesting combination of academic researchers, practitioners and individuals who are engaged in various aspects of innovations in Health research thereby providing plenty of networking opportunities and newfound knowledge.
To explore more about business and investment opportunities write us at [email protected]