Call for Abstract
13th World Congress on Industrial Healthcare and Medical Tourism, will be organized around the theme “Recent Advancements and technologies in Healthcare”
Health Congress 2018 is comprised of 13 tracks and 83 sessions designed to offer comprehensive sessions that address current issues in Health Congress 2018.
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks. All related abstracts are accepted.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
In delivering healthier and more nutritious food, the food safety plays a prominent role in the society. Issues around microbial, artificial and chemical contamination in the production, authenticity and source of origin must be considered when developing the strategy in the production processes to make existing diets safer and healthier. The important role of food and nutrition in public health is being increasingly recognised as crucial for its potential impact on health-related quality of life and economics, both at the societal and individual levels. The main aim lies in supporting world-class research which will advance understanding the ways in which safe and healthy foods can be sustainably generated, and how nutrients, foods and whole diets connect with human body to promote health.
- Track 1-1 Health research
- Track 1-2Dietetics and nutrition
- Track 1-3 Pediatrics and maternal nutrition
- Track 1-4 Agricultural and food science
- Track 1-5 Microbiology
- Track 1-6Food safety
- Track 1-7 Public health and development
- Track 1-8 Food and toxicology
Women’s health differs from those of men by unique biological, social and behavioural conditions. Research has been carried out in large scale clinical trials and advancements in health studies is also done in the developed countries. The leading death rates in women include cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, PCOS, menopause, etc. The major threat in the developing countries is the maternal deaths which are continuously increasingly due to poor health. Young women and adolescents face the risks that include STIs, pregnancy and unsafe abortion, while older women are at risk of neurogenetic diseases.
- Track 2-1 Midwifery and gynaecology
- Track 2-2 Diabetes melitus and pregnancy
- Track 2-3Breast and cervical cancer
- Track 2-4 Anaemia and osteoporosis
- Track 2-5 Poly cysteine ovary syndrome(PCOS)
- Track 2-6 Cardiovascular diseases
- Track 2-7 Menopause epidemiology
Nano medicine uses nano-sized tools for the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of disease for the increased understanding of the diseases where the ultimate goal lies in improving the quality of life. The drug delivery system with the nanoparticles focuses mainly in developing the tumor targeting drugs and the corresponding polymers to be used and the major challenges include biodegradability and biocompatibility of the drug .The fields in the nanomedicine is growing widely, but in the end multi-phase clinical trials are very demanding and only a few Nano drug candidates successfully pass regulatory authority requirements. The biomedical scientists, chemists and biophysicists in the future may favour the arrival of more Nano engineered drugs on the market with the interdisciplinary collaboration among them.
- Track 3-1 Design of nanodrugs
- Track 3-2 Molecular nanotechnology
- Track 3-3Synthesis of nanoparticles in drug delivery
- Track 3-4 Nano pharmaceuticals
- Track 3-5Nano devices and nano biology
The physical and mental health of the human being should be maintained in a balanced way where the poor physical health can lead to mental health problems and vice-versa. The lifestyle factors which can affect both the physical health and mental health involve exercise, diet, smoking, depression etc. There are also other problems which include obesity, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, high blood glucose levels leading to heart disease, diabetes and other illness. Indigenous system of medicine is also widely practised among the developing countries which definitely play a major role in curing the chronic diseases and several infections.
- Track 4-1 Hypokinetic diseases
- Track 4-2 Immune system
- Track 4-3 Psychology and therapies
- Track 4-4 Neuropsychiatric disorders
- Track 4-5 ADHD
- Track 4-6 Environmental factors in mental illness
The lives of far too many people in the world are being destroyed and cut short by chronic diseases such as cancer, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy and stroke, etc. which tend to occur at a very early age. Chronic diseases are responsible for 7 of 10 deaths each year, and the treatment accounts for most of the nation’s health care costs and is a very serious situation for the health societies and economies. Researches on the emphasis of chronic diseases with models have been done with significant implications for diagnosis and treatment.
- Track 5-1HIV/AIDS
- Track 5-2Autoimmune diseases
- Track 5-3 Genetic disorders
- Track 5-4 Diabetes
- Track 5-5 Cancer
- Track 5-6 Heart diseases
- Track 5-7 Neurological disorders
- Track 5-8 Treatment of chronic diseases
Medical laboratory technology play a significant role by introducing the customs for lab tests on blood, body fluids, cells and tissues by various advancements in technologies which makes the interpretation of the diseases much easier. The knowledge and expertise of the MLT contributes to innovation in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of diseases and medical conditions. Biomedical engineering combines the design of engineering with medical sciences to advance health treatment and surgical purposes. Bioinformatics also plays a major role in analysing the biological data mainly DNA, RNA and protein sequences. Medical technology is indispensable for people's health and higher quality of life and improves economy.
- Track 6-1 Pathology studies
- Track 6-2 Surgical technology
- Track 6-3 Toxicology
- Track 6-4 Bioinformatics
- Track 6-5 Clinical biochemistry
- Track 6-6 Biomedical engineering
The medical industry provides a vast range of healthcare services, manufacturing medical equipments and developing pharmaceuticals which also include the designing of drugs and the delivery system according to the human health. The Patent system plays a crucial role where every day new life saving drugs is introduced into the market and they are regulated by the pharmaceutical sector by the patent laws. Quality Assurance and control has a wide impact over the pharmaceutical products in order to meet the standards for the recommended use. Pharmacogenomics is the new emerging technology where the therapeutic drugs are combined with the genetics in order to meet the complex diseases
- Track 7-1 Pharmacogenomics
- Track 7-2 Quality control and assurance
- Track 7-3 Pharmaceutical analysis
- Track 7-4 Drug targeting and development
- Track 7-5 Patent system
- Track 7-6 Advances in pharmaceutical packaging
- Track 7-7Future of the Pharmaceutical Industry
Nursing mainly focuses on the protection, optimization and balancing of health and abilities, prevention of illness and injury, facilitation of healing, and aiding the patients through the diagnosis and treatment of human response, and advocacy in the care of individuals, families, groups, communities, and populations. Nursing and health care deals with various aspects such as primary health, secondary health care etc.. Pregnancy care is the essential care that is needed most of the women which consists of prenatal and postpartum healthcare for expectant mothers. It involves treatments and training to ensure a healthy pre pregnancy, pregnancy, and labour and delivery.
- Track 8-1 Health promotion and illness prevention
- Track 8-2 Primary healthcare
- Track 8-3 Secondary healthcare
- Track 8-4 Antenatal and postnatal care
- Track 8-5 Child and family health nursing
- Track 8-6 Community development
- Track 8-7 Policy development and advocacy
- Track 8-8 Rehabilitation and palliation
Technology invades every dimension of critical care. Medical technology is a broad field where innovation plays a significant role in sustaining the human health. Areas like biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, information technology, biomedical engineering which includes the development of medical devices and equipment, and more have all made significant contributions to improving the health of people all around the world. Technology in health care is a crucial focus of research which in future will continue to develop in the dramatic ways. Stem cell research is an emerging tool in the biological system which enhances the field of technology in a favourable way for the patients.
- Track 9-1Stem cell research and development
- Track 9-2 Genetic engineering
- Track 9-3 Genomics and proteomics
- Track 9-4 Molecular biology
- Track 9-5Cell biology
- Track 9-6 Bio ethics
- Track 9-7Neuro rehabilitation techniques
Medical tourism is where people travel from one country to another for the medical treatment .The factors that mainly contribute to the medical tourism are high costs, prolonged wait for the surgeries, ease and comfort ability and also to meet the technology and standards of many countries. The various surgeries and transplantations such as cosmetic surgery, organ transplantation, infertility treatment, etc. … has become a prominent one among most of the developed countries. Medical tourism also contributes greatly to the government revenues and offers employment opportunities to the native individuals.
- Track 10-1 Cosmetic surgery
- Track 10-2 Infertility treatment
- Track 10-3Organ transplantation
- Track 10-4 Hair transplantation
- Track 10-5 Orthopedics
- Track 10-6 Dental tourism
Digital technologies are reinventing healthcare across the patient lifecycle, enabling a more personalised, timely and cost-effective treatment journey. The influx of smarter devices, mobile solutions and patient-centred technologies means industry trends are evolving, and by 2020 the healthcare continuum as we know it today, will be unrecognisable. Generally, digital healthcare is concerned about the development of interconnected health systems so as to improve the use of computational technologies, smart devices, computational analysis techniques and communication media to aid healthcare professionals and patients manage illnesses and health risks, as well as promote health and wellbeing
Digital healthcare is a multi-disciplinary domain which involves many stakeholders, including clinicians, researchers and scientists with a wide range of expertise in healthcare, engineering, social sciences, public health, health economics and management
- Track 11-1Telemedicine and Telehealth
- Track 11-2e-Health and e-Patient
- Track 11-3Designing for Patient Safety and Wellness
- Track 11-4Healthcare Informatics
- Track 11-5Healthcare information technology and wireless health
Globalization is a key challenge to public health, especially in developing countries where also the health economists study the functioning of health care systems & health-affecting behaviours like drinking, smoking etc. The framework encompasses both direct and indirect effects on health, operating through the national economy, household economies and health-related sectors such as water, sanitation, clinical practices and education as well as more direct effects on population-level and individual risk factors on the health care system. The effects of globalization will be optimized only when improvements in health and well-being become central objectives of national economic policy-making and the design and management of the international economic system
- Track 12-1 Hospitals and health management
- Track 12-2 Healthcare markets
- Track 12-3 Behavioural and mental health economics
- Track 12-4 Healthcare services
- Track 12-5 Economic impact of healthcare
Even though there are various edges and opportunities which comes under the medical Tourism, potential medical tourists who are looking forward to exploit these benefits would be considered as a strong challenge. Authorization and varied quality measures which has a refusal worldwide will end up to be risky and even dangerous for medical tourists to ponder, creating medical commercial enterprise which results in a difficult methodology. There are several healthcare policies which monitors the overall tourism and also medical tourism has various legal and ethical issues such as cross border services, hospital management and also poses a major challenge to the healthcare suppliers.
- Track 13-1 Health accreditation
- Track 13-2 Healthcare policies
- Track 13-3 Legal issues
- Track 13-4 Cross border services
- Track 13-5 Ethical issues